Omaha Run It Three Times
At GGPoker, we’ve tripled the thrill of going all-in with our unique Omaha Run It Three Times feature. Using Run It Three Times (RITT), you can opt to play out the remainder of the hand three times and triple your chances of winning a portion of the pot.
To use RITT, the following conditions must be met:
- Just two players are left in the hand
- One player has called the other player’s “all-in”, so no more betting action can be taken
- There must still be community cards to be dealt
Once these conditions are met and both players agree to RITT, the following takes place:
- The hand continues as normal in Omaha, with the remaining cards dealt by the dealer
- Once the five community cards are dealt, a winner is determined and the cards that were dealt in Step 1 are moved to the side
- The dealer then deals the remaining community cards a second time (minus the cards that were dealt in Step 1)
- Again, the five community cards are dealt and a winner is determined. The cards that were dealt in Step 1 and 3 are moved to the side
- The dealer deals a third time from the point where RITT was accepted by both players (minus the cards in Step 1 & 3). Once again a winner is determined
RITT is simply having the total pot split into three pots, and determining three different outcomes from the point RITT was called. For each hand the player wins, they will receive a third of the pot. It’s a great way to reduce the variance in your game, while still enjoying the thrill of going all in. Omaha Run It Three Times is unique to GGPoker. Download the app for free, sign-up and start having the most fun available in online poker.