Run It Three Times
Do you love the thrill of going all-in? Well, at GGPoker we’ve tripled the excitement on offer. With another of our unique online poker features, you can Run It Three Times (RITT) and triple your chance of winning a portion of the pot. You can experience the thrill of going all-in, and still protect your chips in doing so!
To use our Run It Three Times feature, the following conditions need to be met:
- Only two players are left in the hand
- One of the players has called the other player’s “all-in”, so no more betting action can be taken
- There must be more community cards to be dealt
Once this criteria is met, both players must agree to RITT. After this:
- The hand continues as normal with the remaining cards dealt by the dealer.
- Once the five community cards are dealt and a winner is determined, the cards that were dealt in Step 1 following the acceptance of RITT are moved to the side
- The dealer then deals the remaining community cards once again (minus the cards that were dealt in Step 1)
- Again, after the five community cards are dealt and a winner is determined, the cards that were dealt in Step 1 and 3 are moved to the side
- The dealer returns again to the point where RITT was accepted by both players, and deals the remaining community cards again (minus the cards in Step 1 & 3). Once again a winner is determined
As you can see, it’s simply having the total pot split into three with three different outcomes possible from the point RITT was agreed upon. One third of the total pot will be awarded to the winner of each of the three hands dealt, all of which use different community cards (the number of which depends on when RITT was accepted).
RITT is a great way to reduce the variance in a game you’re really enjoying while still experiencing the spine-tingling thrill of going all-in. Omaha Run It Three Times is unique to GGPoker. Just download the app, sign up for a free account and give it a shot, and starting having the most fun available in online poker.